Follow this link to the interactive map, which is also embedded below:
Follow these links for
See also Maps Wanted for more things we want to make from the spreadsheet.
See also the Z-fold brochures.
Notes and Sources
- 2017-11-04: Watershed background color, just landings in static maps, creeks and other new items in interactive map.
- 2016-07-03: Separated Lakeland Boat Ramp from Pafford’s Landing.
- 2016-07-03: fixed links into google maps for specific points.
- Added Naylor Boat Ramp per Lowndes County’s naming and recategorized Naylor Park as Public Land.
- Better icons.
- Popups show picture (when available), link to map of latlong, and for access points distance to next access point upstream and downstream.
- Separates public lands for Banks Lake and Grand Bay from the lakes themselves and their boat ramps and hiking trails.
- Adds a track for the Alapahoochee River, thanks to Chris Graham.
- Any access points not publicly available have moved out of the Brochure layer.
Old draft maps (only of historical interest) are at this link.