Follow this link to the interactive map, which is also embedded below:
Follow these links for
See also Maps Wanted for more things we want to make from the spreadsheet.
These static maps are probably not up to date with the current interactive map.
Point of Interest
Logo Contest Sponsor
Ask for permission
Closed; do not use
Notes and Sources
- 2016-07-03: Separated Lakeland Boat Ramp from Pafford’s Landing.
- 2016-07-03: fixed links into google maps for specific points.
- Added Naylor Boat Ramp per Lowndes County’s naming and recategorized Naylor Park as Public Land.
- Better icons.
- Popups show picture (when available), link to map of latlong, and for access points distance to next access point upstream and downstream.
- Separates public lands for Banks Lake and Grand Bay from the lakes themselves and their boat ramps and hiking trails.
- Adds a track for the Alapahoochee River, thanks to Chris Graham.
- Any access points not publicly available have moved out of the Brochure layer.
Old draft maps (only of historical interest) are at this link.