To find your legislator you can type in your ZIP code here: http://openstates.org/find_your_legislator/.
|Hamilton and Madison Counties (and Calhoun, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Taylor, and Wakulla Counties)
(850) 487-5003 (Tallahassee), (850) 627-9100 (Quincy), (850) 223-0902 (Perry).
|Consists of Baker, Bradford, Clay, Columbia, Dixie, Gilchrist, Lafayette, Levy, Suwannee, Union counties and south Marion county
(850) 487-5005 (Tallahassee), (904) 966-6280 extension 3933 (Starke), (904) 278-2085 (Orange Park)
| Alachua and Putnam counties and north Marion county
(850) 487-5008 (Tallahassee), (352) 264-4040 (Gainesville)
|For Withlacoochee (south) River folks:|
|Rob Bradley||See above|
|Citrus and Hernando Counties and part of Pasco County.|
He happens to be the Senate Majority Leader and thus quite influential.
(850) 487-5010 (Tallahassee), (352) 540-6074 (Spring Hill)
| south Marion County and part of Lake, and all of Sumter County.
(850) 487-5012 (Tallahassee), (352) 789-6720 (Ocala), (352) 750-3133 (Lady Lake)
-jsq, John S. Quarterman, Suwannee RIVERKEEPER®
You can join this fun and work by becoming a WWALS member today!