The crowd was very attentive to every word about wastewater and flood prevention, with officials from the City of Valdosta presenting in the first of a new quarterly WWALS speaker series. If you didn’t come, you can see and hear in these videos Henry Hicks about wastewater, Emily Davenport about flood prevention, Tim Carroll about solar power, and Sementha Mathews about how to get more information from Valdosta. WWALS Treasurer and acting Executive Director Gretchen Quarterman opened and closed the meeting.
Each talk had many small but important stories, so we will probably blog more posts about those. Meanwhile, here are the videos: see for yourself!
- Welcome to Valdosta wastewater and flood prevention –Gretchen Quarterman WWALS 2016-10-27
- Valdosta Wastewater improvements –Henry Hicks
- Flood prevention by Valdosta –Emily Davenport
- Solar Valdosta –Tim Carroll
- Valdosta Information –Sementha Mathews
- Thanks for speaking and attending VWW –Gretchen Quarterman
Here’s a LAKE video playlist:
Videos, Valdosta Wastewater and Flood Prevention @ WWALS 2016-10-27
Videos by John S. Quarterman for WWALS Watershed Coalition (WWALS),
City Hall Annex, Valdosta, Georgia
You can join this fun and work by becoming a WWALS member today!